By purchasing any digital product from my website, you agree to the following terms below:
- All designs are owned by Create with Danielle. You may not resell or claim any of the designs as your own, even using my templates as starting points and using them to promote your own design services or to build a design for your client. You are prohibited from sharing the templates with additional users who have not purchased one.
- The images, custom fonts, and graphics are for demonstration purposes only and must be replaced with your own. You must have proper license to use these. Images provided on my templates are provided from free online stock websites, however I cannot guarantee they will always be free of use. Images provided should never be used for your own website, and I am not liable for any images, custom fonts or graphics you add into your website. I hold no liability for any image licensing/copyright issues that may occur through your unlawful use of the supplied images, fonts and graphics.
- There is a site credit at the bottom of website templates. By purchasing a template from Create with Danielle, you agree to display this appropriate credit at all times with an active link to Create with Danielle's website.
- In order to build your own website or use a website template, you will need a paid Showit subscription and may need other softwares or purchases to edit the website on your own. None of these expenses are covered in the price given. The templates only include the course & share code to transfer the design.
- By purchasing one of my designs, you grant me a royalty-free and permanent license to use representations of your website on my website, and social media to promote my templates.
- All prices listed at checkout are in USD.
Due to the nature of my digital products, no templates or courses can be returned, refunded or exchanged after purchase. All sales are final unless an agreement was made prior to the purchase. Please view the demo websites, read the store policy, and ensure you understand what each template/course includes prior to making your purchase. If you have any questions before making your purchase, please email me directly at email@example.com
By choosing the payment plan option when checking out, you are required to complete your plan or it will be considered theft and further legal action will be taken. You hereby authorize my continued access to your financial and contact information information stored by my third party financial processing company Stripe until your payment plan is complete. All outstanding payments will be automatically taken from your account as stated in the invoice. You must ensure the payment method you are using does not expire within this timeframe and that you have enough money to cover all remaining payments. Create with Danielle reserves the right to lawfully recover any outstanding monies owed. After 30 days of a late payment, Create with Danielle reserves the right to send You to collections, upon which You will owe the total amount of any outstanding payments plus any collection costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
Your website will be hosted by Showit, and I am not responsible for the backup, storage, and services provided by them. Please review their terms of service here: https://showit.co/terms-of-service/. I cannot guarantee my templates or course instructions will function exactly as demonstrated with new updates within Showit or web browsers.
You will have support for issues related to the template itself, the Showit course provided or any problems you have with what I have provided you with. I will not responsible to help with general Showit questions or any problems you may experience with Showit. You may contact Showit if you are having issues with any issues that are non-template related.
This course is to help those who may not have design knowledge or the understand of the Showit software. I always try my best to provide up-to-date information and providing knowledgeable information for all of my customers. It will not be my responsibility to accept refunds or returns if you are not able to understand the in-depth videos I have provided. You may always access Showit contact team or help articles if you had further questions I did not cover. Please read on what is included in the course before making your purchase.
My courses by itself & included with my website template carries some accessibility barriers which I hope to improve very soon! At this time, the course videos do not contain closed captions. It is only available digitally as video/audio, and I recognize that some may not be able to access the course at this time.
I reserve the right at any time to modify my template or course pricing on my website with or without notice. No discounts or refunds will be provided to match previous pricing you had seen before this change or if templates or courses go on sale after you had purchased. This is the same for any type business, please respect this!
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING A WEBSITE TEMPLATE, DIGITAL PRODUCT OR COURSE